TheTerms and Conditions of the Lingprofit Affiliate Program
The Lingprofit Affiliate Program is owned by Alduin Limited Sp. z o.o. The agreement between you, the Affiliate, and Alduin Limited Sp. z oo is concluded when you join the Affiliate Program. The Agreement sets out the terms and conditions under which you, the Affiliate, and Alduin Limited Sp. z o.o. will cooperate. The Terms and Conditions constitute a legal agreement between Lingprofit and you, the Affiliate, and you must acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree on the terms. If you do not wish to be bound by them, please do not join the Affiliate Program or accept these terms.
The Lingprofit Affiliate Program: a platform available on the internet enabling the Affiliate to make profit from acting as a go-between in the sale of our product.
- The Organizer – Lingprofit
- The Owner – the owner of the Lingprofit Affiliate Program: Alduin Limited Sp. z o.o.
- The Terms and Conditions: These terms
- Affiliate: A natural person or other entity qualified to participate in Affiliate Program
- Registration Form: the form available on the Organizer’s websites enabling individual people or companies willing to participate in the Affiliate Program to send their data to the Organizer.
- Affiliate Account: individual access to information on commissions earned by the Affiliate and statistics available through the Lingprofit Affiliate Program. The Affiliate Account allows using of marketing tools provided by the Organizer and ensures contact with the Organizer.
- Product: product and services offered by the Organizer, made available for sale through the Affiliate Program by the Affiliates.
- Marketing tools: promotional materials (banners, pictures, articles) to be posted on the Affiliates’ websites and blogs.
- Affiliate Link: a unique link generated for the campaign, different for each Affiliate
- Statistics: a tool making it possible to follow the effects of the campaign
- Chargeback: reduction of commission paid to the Affiliate as a result of returning purchased goods by a customer.
- Chargeback paid out: reduction of commission paid to the Affiliate in the next payment period, as a result of returning purchased goods by a customer, for which the commission was already paid out.
- Campaign: a promotional campaign created by the Affiliate.
- Cooperating Agent – an economic entity using the Lingprofit platform as a place to offer its products and determine an individual amount of commission for their Affiliates.
Participation in the Lingprofit Program
- The goal of Lingprofit is the situation when the Affiliates support the sale of the products included in the Affiliate Program in cooperation with external bodies.
- Participation in the Program is open to:
- adult natural persons not conducting a business activity,
- adult natural persons conducting a business activity,
- commercial law companies.
- Filling in the Application Form and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions are the prerequisite for joining the Lingprofit Affiliation Program.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Affiliate acknowledges that it understands and accepts them as the rules governing the Affiliate Program.
- Joining the program is completely voluntary and free.
- The Affiliates are obliged to provide a user name, password, and an email when filling out the Application Form.
- Every Affiliate shall have only one account at a time regardless of the number of websites on which it posts advertisements of Product.
- The Cooperating Agent is an advertiser. It may be every economic entity which notifies the wish to take part in the Lingprofit Affiliate Program and agrees to obey the rules of the Terms and Conditions. The Cooperating Agents are verified by checking their registration forms.
- The sale of the Product is remunerated according to the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program.
- The amount of commission is verified by the Affiliate through the Affiliate Account.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change commission rates. Changes cannot be applied to already concluded transactions. The current value of commission is given in the Affiliate Panel.
- Commission for the Affiliate is calculated on the basis of the order on the official website of the promoted product in the Affiliate Program through the unique link of the Affiliate.
- Commission is calculated when the order is paid in advance or when is paid on delivery.
- The commission is canceled when purchased goods are returned by the customer (Chargeback) or when the customer requests a refund.
- Commission is canceled when the purchased goods are returned by the customer; when a courier is not able to deliver the purchased goods to the customer or when the customer initiates return request by bank or payment provider (dispute, claim, chargeback, bank reversal). In such a case, the negative commission may be higher than the commission previously acquired by the Partner.
- The Affiliate may receive commission for recommending the Affiliate Program to other people. Commission is 5% of Partner’s commission and it is calculated when the recommended person joins the Affiliate Program and starts earning money.
- Commissions are paid between the 15th and 20th day of the month.
- Payment of commission shall be possible provided that the Affiliate reaches the minimum limit of profits determined by the Affiliate Program and provides correct personal and account data in the Customer Panel.
- The Affiliate may track withdrawals and commissions using the Management Panel.
- Lingprofit reserves the right to suspend commission payment to the Affiliate that generates its commissions in a manner that is contrary to the Terms and Conditions or there is a reasonable suspicion that it acts in a manner that is contrary to the Terms and Conditions.
- Lingprofit reserves the right to suspend commission payment to the Affiliate that generates large number of chargebacks or refunds.
- The remuneration is paid out to the Affiliate on the basis of a summary available in the Customer Panel which includes the list of completed orders and the number of confirmed commissions.
Rights and obligations of the Affiliate
- Participation in the Affiliate Program begins with filling in the Application Form and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Registered users are obliged to provide further information concerning making payments and to follow the Terms and Conditions.
- Joining the Affiliate Program constitutes consent to the processing of personal data needed in the Affiliate Program. The Owner of the Lingprofit Affiliate Program is obliged to follow the Terms and Conditions.
- Lingprofit gives the Affiliate a license to use the advertising materials contained in the Affiliate Program for the promoted product and use them on the Affiliate’s websites, blogs, social networking sites to promote these products and increase their sales.
- The Affiliate is not allowed to copy the content of websites of product promoted by the Affiliate Program. Only materials being part of the Lingprofit Affiliate Program can be used to advertise the product.
- The product promoted in the Lingprofit Affiliate Program is registered trademarks and have necessary certificates. The Affiliates may not promote their websites using keywords connected with all brands included in the Affiliate Program. The Organizer reserves the right to promote selected products using keywords connected to their brands.
- The Affiliate is obliged to constantly update contents of its websites, blogs, and profiles on social networking sites to make sure that they are consistent and accurately reflect data contained on the main page of the Lingprofit Affiliate Program.
- The Affiliate shall be the sole person responsible for maintaining and updating its websites.
- The Affiliate consents to have its websites monitored by Lingprofit on a current basis. It is also obliged to provide a detailed report about the traffic sources on its websites if requested by the Organizer.
- The Affiliate is obliged to follow the legal regulations on markets where it promotes its products.
- The Affiliate may not use the name “Lingprofit”, the logo or other elements of visual identification without the consent of the Organizer. This provision does not concern Affiliates who are using the “Recommend site”.
- The Affiliate may resign from further participation in the Affiliate Program at any time. In order to do this, an appropriate statement should be submitted to the Organizer.
- The Affiliate may act as an intermediary in the sale of products offered by the Lingprofit Affiliate Program on auction sites. The products may be available either separately or in sets (packages of products).
- The Affiliate selling products offered by the Lingprofit Affiliate Program on auction sites is obliged to order them on the product’s website on behalf of the Customer and providing Customer’s personal data and delivery address.
- It is forbidden to order wholesale quantities of products using personal data of one Customer.
- Cookies may only be saved when accessing to the product page from the Affiliate’s website and using the tools that are available in the Lingprofit Affiliate Program (links, banners, etc.). Any other forms of storing cookies are forbidden.
- Cookies are stored for 90 days, however, this time may be changed depending on the Cooperating Agent. During this time commission is assigned to the Affiliate whose website was visited as a first by a user.
- Joining the Affiliate Program consents to receive advertising materials and Lingprofit trade offers.
Rights and Obligations of the Organizer
- The Organizer is obliged to strictly comply with the law while running the Affiliate Program, including personal data protection and details concerning commissions paid to the Affiliate.
- The Organizer is responsible for being reliable in selling and settling the sale of products recommended by the Affiliate.
- The Organizer ensures the uniqueness of links used to create advertising creatives for Affiliates.
- The Organizer is obliged to provide and keep updating advertising materials on products promoted by the Affiliate Program, as well as to inform Affiliates about changes in the Program.
- The Organizer will make the Panel used to manage promoted products available to each newly-registered Affiliate.
- The Organizer provides registered users with technical and administrative support as well as assistance in using the Lingprofit Affiliate Program.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse to acknowledge the Affiliate as a member of the Affiliate Program without giving any reason, as well as to remove Affiliate's account in case of violating the Terms and Conditions or any other legal norms.
- The Organizer does not bear the responsibility for mistakes or delays in commission payments when the Affiliate has failed to provide accurate data.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove the Affiliate from the Affiliate Program and not to pay his commission in a situation where there is a suspicion that the Affiliate acts not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions rules.
- The Organizer reserves the right not to pay commissions accumulated in the Affiliate account that broke these Terms and Conditions rules.
- The Organizer reserves the right not to pay commission for orders made after the date of withdrawing from the Affiliate Program or after the date of removing the Affiliate by the Organizer.
- A partner may submit a Complaint in case of having not received the due funds. Lingprofit undertakes to handle any Complaint within 14 working days from the date of acceptance of the Complaint.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages caused by offering the product and services of the Operating Agents within the program.
- The Organizer is not a part of agreements made by the Operating Agents within the Lingprofit Affiliate Program. The Organizer does not guarantee a possibility of conclusion and implementation of agreements by the Operating Agents and shall not be liable for proper or improper implementation of agreements concluded through the Lingprofit Affiliate Program.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages caused by cessation of service or removal of an account which violates the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate Program.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for:
- any damages caused to third parties by the Operating Agents resulting from the use of the service in a manner that is contrary to the Terms and Conditions or the law.
- any damages caused by the lack of continuity of the Lingprofit Affiliate Program.
- providing incomplete, inaccurate or false information by the Operating Agents during the registration process or use of the Lingprofit Affiliate Program.
- breaching the Terms and Conditions by the Operating Agents.
Management Panel of the Affiliate
- The Organizer provides each newly-registered Affiliate with a Management Panel, which contains information about products, statistics, and commissions.
- The Panel enables the Affiliates to set up campaigns, use advertising tools and download promotional materials. The Affiliates can also use the Panel to contact with the Organizer.
- These Term and Conditions confirm that Affiliate joining the Affiliate Program and the Organizer entered into an agreement. They replace all written or oral agreements between the parties.
- Breaching the Terms and Condiotions shall automatically result in suspension of the Affiliate Account and authorizes the Organizer to refuse to pay out commission.
- The Organizer may block the Affiliate Account when the Affiliate goes against the interest of the Lingprofit Affiliate Program or other Affiliates participating in the Program.
- Both, the Organizer and the Affiliate, willing to terminate this agreement and withdraw from the Program or block the account which means removing the Affiliate from the Program are obliged to inform the other party of the agreement about this fact. This can be done through the Management Panel or provided e-mail address.
- Both contracting parties of the agreement shall remain solely responsible for its own implementation of assumptions in the Lingprofit Affiliate Program and for following the Regulations (agreement).
- The Organizer reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions and also to inform the Affiliate about these changes by posting a new version of the Terms and Conditions on the Lingprofit Affiliate Program site.
- All the matters not governed by these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the law.